WordPress was the most popular blogging system in the world, and is now used by over 20% of the top 10 million websites. Everyone can use WordPress for their next website or blog.
Vultr has launched One-Click WordPress Deployment Apps. You can now deploy WordPress on Vultr in just 60 seconds.Launching a WordPress application on Vultr will take you to the WordPress setup page, which lets you fit the application to your needs.
Deploy WordPress Apps in One-Click
WordPress runs on the Ubuntu Server LTS operating system. You can log into this system with an SSH client using the root login found on your Vultr control panel.
Deploy WordPress application on Vultr
1. Create Your Vultr Account
Go to Vultr.com – you’ll immediately see two fields – one for your e-mail address and one for your password. Put your information into their respective fields and click “Deploy Now!”
After this, you’ll be redirected to the Billing Page. After you’ve setup billing for your Vultr account, you can deploy your first server with them.
2. Deploying Your WordPress Server
Click Deploy to begin setting up your WordPress server.
– In Server Type choose Cloud Compute by default, it’s the best server to use with WordPress.
– Location: we recommend the location closest to you and your customers.
– Below Operating System, you’ll see a number of options. Select Application option and “WordPress On Ubuntu 18.04 x64“.
– After this, select your Server Size and optional features (I personally didn’t select any, though if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments). Name your Server, then Place Your Order.
After a few minutes, your WordPress Server will be ready to go! See WordPress app details here.
See latest Vultr Coupon before creating account to get free credit!